To our R&D world we are looking for a talented individual with high motivation and strong attitude towards continuous improvement, who is willing to face the challenge as Engineer Mechanic, focused on plastic moulded user interface parts.
Your main tasks:
• Supporting actions increasing the quality of the final product
• Supporting actions related to product cost reduction
• Supporting projects implementing new products and / or new technologies
• Collaborating with suppliers to optimize product and process
• Component evaluation and measurement
• Prototyping including 3D printing
• Student or graduate of mechanical engineering or similar
• Availability minimum 30 hours per week
• Practical knowledge of 2D, 3D CAD programs (Catia or others)
• Practical knowledge of MS Office
• Knowledge of the English language at the communicative level
• Fluent knowledge of the Polish language
• Manual work skills in the workshop / prototype workshop
• The ability of an analytical approach to solving technical problems
• Ability to perform measurements with a caliper
• Work in an international environment of experienced engineers
• Possibility to implement your own projects (3D printing, CNC milling machine, Laser)
• Possibility to understand all processes in the production company
• Learning programs Catia, TeamCenter, and other.
• Training in project management in a corporation based on the MS Project or excel.
• FEM calculation training.
- Poziom stanowiska stażysta
- Wymiar godzinowy pełen etat
- Proponowane wynagrodzenie not specified $ not-specified Miesiąc
- Wymagane doświadczenie brak