We are an Irish company that was established in 2005 and has rapidly grown to become the largest company specialising in medical billing in Ireland.
Our clients include many of the top hospital consultants/consultant groups in Ireland, including surgeons, physicians, anaesthetists, radiologists and pathologists from all major hospitals.
We have a first class reputation in the marketplace for professionalism and excellence and are looking for enthusiastic, flexible, hard-working individuals to join this committed and dynamic team.
For more information about our company go to www.medserv.ie
Duties & Responsibilities:
- As a Billing Officer you will be responsible for accurate data entry, followed by completing on-line forms and sending insurance claims with supporting documents to the client via an internal data management system
- Contacting clients to seek further advice and actioning account based on their instruction via email or phone
- You will get plenty of support within this role from both our local and Irish Team
- Excellent communication skills in both written and verbal English
- 2 years’ experience in a similar role an advantage
- Good working knowledge of Excel and Microsoft Office programmes
- Results driven with excellent attention to detail
- Calm, confident manner to handle conversations at all levels
- Quickly and practically solves problems
- Creates awareness of the problem, solution and action taken
- Flexible approach to work
- This is a full-time role, Monday-Friday
- Role commences immediately
If you are interested, please send your CV via Aplikuj button below.
- Poziom stanowiska młodszy specjalista
- Wymiar godzinowy pełen etat $ Miesiąc
- Języki język polski, język angielski
- Wymagane dokumenty CV