Cloud Engineer needed
💰 Salary up to 17 000 PLN net/month
🌎 Mostly remote, team catch-up in Wrocław once a week
☑️ Full time
💻 UK-based analytics consultancy focused on helping their clients make better data-driven commercial decisions.
On behalf of the client, we are looking for a talented Mid Cloud Engineer to join their Data Infrastructure team. You will be mentored by Leads, Director of Poland and Head of Engineering and combine your technical skills with the ability to translate insights to and consult with a non-technical audience. In this client-facing, consulting role your Engineering skills will be backed with a range of broad experiences across either software, infrastructure, or networking, but crucially you will also have hands-on experience of using Azure, AWS or GCP in production.
- 2+ years technical experience, with 1+ years experience building cloud-native solutions
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment
- Some experience of CI/CD pipelines
- Good scripting skills (e.g. PowerShell, CLI) and experience with object-oriented languages: Python, Java, C++, Scala, etc.
- Experience in leading migrations to the Cloud
- Good knowledge of deployment orchestration and configuration management tools (e.g Jenkins, Chef, Puppet, Terraform, Kubernetes etc.)
- Conversational English (B2 at very minimum)
- Experience in creating production-level Cloud platform solutions.
- Experience with a variety of cloud-based services, the experience of hybrid deployments
- Balance of technical and analytical skills
- Creative approach to work
- Strong communication skills.
- Hard-working and smart; fast-learner
- Work as a part of a team in Wrocław
- Support internal product development
- Report to the Director of Poland and Head of Engineering
- Operate as a client-facing consulting role
- Use Azure, AWS or GCP in production
Why work with us?
- No tight deadlines and loose atmosphere
- Impactful work! Your work will be deployed weekly to millions of citizens and your input will be heard and taken into consideration
- Amazing opportunity to develop business skills
- Unique opportunity to meet and work with exceptional and talented people
- Further development opportunities and exchanging experience with strong professionals
- 12,000 – 17,000 PLN / month
- B2B contract
- Flexible working arrangement (1 days per week in the office is required)
- Permanent full-time position based in Wrocław
- Highly attractive remuneration package with relocation bonus and annual bonus
- Other benefits include sports subscription, private healthcare, and training budget
- A challenging position in a small and growing team
- Occasional travel (post-COVID)
Referral bonus: 3,000 PLN if we signed an engineer based on your recommendation
Get to know DevsData
We are a technology consulting company and a recruitment agency, delivering software solutions to clients from Europe and the US. We work 100% remotely, in an international team, including people from Asia, London, or San Francisco. We employ people with experience in international corporations as well as students of the best technical and business universities.
Find out more: https://devsdata.com/
- Poziom stanowiska młodszy specjalista
- Proponowane wynagrodzenie powyżej 5000zł brutto $ more-than-5000zl Miesiąc
- Języki język polski, język angielski
- Wymagane doświadczenie 2 lata
- Wymagane dokumenty CV