It’s never too early to start your professional career.
Antmicro’s internship program gives you the opportunity to get hands-on experience doing real work on real projects with our engineers. If you are technically-minded and, like us, passionate about open source, then this is the opportunity for you.
- full time students of senior years in computer science, electronics or related fields
- availability during an intensive, 2-months summer program (ca. 300 hours in total) or flexible program during the academic year (min. 20 hours/week, ca. 200 hours in total)
- understanding of, or willingness to learn about computer architectures
- Programming skills in selected compilable (C/C++, C#) and scripting languages (Python, Bash)
- readiness for everyday work in Linux
- ability to quickly adopt new technologies
- methodical approach and attention to detail
- teamwork and willingness to learn from others
- good command of English
Your interests may include
- kernel development
- embedded middleware
- cloud computing
- machine learning/AI algorithms
- video processing
- RTOS development & OS porting
- device drivers development
- computer architectures
- object-oriented programming
- embedded systems emulators/simulators
- scripting languages
- hardware design
Our internship program is open all year round, in two options:
- Intensive, 2-months summer program (ca. 300 hours in total
- Flexible program during the academic year (min. 20 hours/week, ca. 200 hours in total)
Learn to work with industry-leading tech, such as Android, Zephyr, Linux, Renode, RISC-V, Tensorflow, Caffe, OpenCV, Singularity, KiCad, Docker, ROS and more.
Please include the following clause in your CV:
„Pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27th April 2016, I hereby consent to the processing of personal data included in my job offer for the purpose of the present, and future, recruitment by Antmicro Ltd”.
Applicants have the right to withdraw their consent, demand the data controller (Antmicro Ltd, ul. Zwierzyniecka 3, 60-813 Poznań, Poland) to provide access, rectify, delete and limit processing of their personal data, as well as the right to object against the processing thereof and to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. It is mandatory to provide data in the scope defined by the provisions of the Polish Labour Code (Act of 26th June 1974), while the failure to do so will prevent the applicant from participating in the recruitment. Providing additional personal data is voluntary.
- Dział Computer science
- Poziom stanowiska stażysta
- Wymiar godzinowy pełen etat $ Miesiąc
- Preferowana dyscyplina automatyka, elektronika i elektrotechnika, informatyka techniczna i telekomunikacja, informatyka, matematyka
- Preferowany wydział Wydział Elektroniki, Wydział Informatyki i Zarządzania, Wydział Podstawowych Problemów Techniki, Wydział Elektroniki Mikrosystemów i Fotoniki
- Języki język angielski
- Wymagane dokumenty CV