Want to revolutionize IoT development?
In our team we develop Renode – an open source development framework for embedded systems that allows you to emulate complicated multi-node environments. We bring what’s best in open source software development to the world of embedded, with testing capabilities, continuous integration and rapid prototyping.
As a team member you will work on emulation of various computer architectures, such as RISC-V, ARM or x86. You will be expected to learn the details of various open source operating systems, working on improving the Renode workflow and extending its capabilities. This portion of your job will involve research and exploratory works, pushing tech to the limits. You will be required to analyze the performance of and to create unit tests for your code. You will have to solve complex problems that might include working with assembly, code generation, code translation, interoperability between higher and lower level languages and portability between different OSes.
- Bachelor or Master degree in computer science, electronics or related fields
- expertise in C programming
- practical experience in Rust
- experience and deep understanding of LLVM
- understanding of assembly
- basic understanding of WebAssembly would be a plus
- “hacker” mindset
- proficiency in Linux
- great skill in working with large codebases
- willingness to learn about computer architecture
- experience in git
- interest in open source projects
- ability to work with other languages, especially Python
- good command of English
- ability and willingness to learn and work as part of a team
- full-time employment only (no B2B, no agencies)
- valid work permit for Poland/European Union
Please include the following clause in your CV:
„Pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27th April 2016, I hereby consent to the processing of personal data included in my job offer for the purpose of the present, and future, recruitment by Antmicro Ltd”.
Applicants have the right to withdraw their consent, demand the data controller (Antmicro Ltd, ul. Zwierzyniecka 3, 60-813 Poznań, Poland) to provide access, rectify, delete and limit processing of their personal data, as well as the right to object against the processing thereof and to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. It is mandatory to provide data in the scope defined by the provisions of the Polish Labour Code (Act of 26th June 1974), while the failure to do so will prevent the applicant from participating in the recruitment. Providing additional personal data is voluntary.
- Poziom stanowiska specjalista
- Wymiar godzinowy pełen etat $ Miesiąc
- Preferowana dyscyplina automatyka, elektronika i elektrotechnika, informatyka techniczna i telekomunikacja, informatyka, matematyka
- Preferowany wydział Wydział Elektroniki, Wydział Informatyki i Zarządzania, Wydział Podstawowych Problemów Techniki, Wydział Elektroniki Mikrosystemów i Fotoniki, Wydział Matematyki
- Języki język angielski
- Wymagane dokumenty CV