Your task in this role will include:
– Supporting the implementation of a new strategic project in one of the Whirlpool plants in collaboration with the Industrial Engineering and IT departments;
– Maintaining the consistency and the accuracy of the main Data repository under the Operations Excellence (Capacity, Databases, KPIs…) in collaboration with x-functional stakeholders;
– Identify and make actionable improvement / innovation in the area of data Management.
Preferred skills and experience
– Engineering degree (preferably Production Management, Industrial Engineering or Data Management);
– Good level of English language (B2/C1);
– Excellent communication skills, and ability to work in a diverse, multicultural environment;
– Availability min. 35 h per week;
– Google Suite, data analytics and data visualization tools (e.g. Google sheets, Google data studio, Google sites) knowledge would be a great asset.
What we can offer:
– Paid internship in multinational company;
– Development of knowledge about Manufacturing data management (Capacity, KPIs, etc);
– Development of knowledge about Line balancing and work organization tools;
– Development of knowledge about Industrial processes and equipment;
- Poziom stanowiska stażysta $ Miesiąc