About the company:
Whirlpool Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA) with approximately 26,000 employees, and more than 30 countries in Europe, Middle East and Africa, Whirlpool EMEA is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Whirlpool Corporation.
Whirlpool Corporation is the largest manufacturer in the world, with approximately $ 20 billion in annual sales, 100,000 employees and 70 manufacturing and technology research centers throughout the world in 2014.
The company markets Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Maytag, Consul, Brastemp, Amana, Hotpoint, Bauknecht, Jenn-Air, Indesit and other major brands in more than 170 countries.
The person will join team, supporting people in
1. preparation of inquiries
3. collecting drawings
4. sample preparation
5. system maintenance
– English at B2 level
– Excel skills
– knowledge of Google Tools (MS Office) tools
– availability – 24h per week
– Paid internship
– Participation in interesting projects
– Personal and professional development
– Guidance and support from a supervisor
- Poziom stanowiska stażysta $ Miesiąc