Whirlpool Corporation (NYSE: WHR) is the world’s leading major home appliance company, with approximately $21 billion in annual sales, 92,000 employees and 65 manufacturing and technology research centers in 2018. The company markets Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Maytag, Consul, Brastemp, Amana, Bauknecht, JennAir, Indesit and other major brand names in nearly every country throughout the world.
We have a very exciting Internship position – Site engineer/cost and quality.
Location: Whirlpool Wrocław
- Support product cost and quality activities through execution
- Identify and capture efficiency opportunities through product design improvements
- Develop design concepts from verbal, written, or physical descriptions and/or specifications while applying Design for Manufacture and Design for Assembly concepts.
- Provide status reports and attend design review and pre production activities as appropriate.
- Prepare engineering notices and structure bills of material for assemblies
- Work with internal and external tool makers, fabricators, and process partners to optimize designs and assemblies.
- Maintenance of business associated with factory productivity opportunities. Partnering with subsystem, cost & quality and manufacturing teams to identify design, manufacturing process and assembly improvements that will drive cost out and improve quality.
- Responsible for compiling, releasing and reporting the product configuration and cost for bills of material for engineering releases (EBOMs) and manufacturing releases (MBOMs)
- Engineering Degree
- Problem solving
- Good Communication skills to different audiences (engineering, manufacturing and line employees)
- Paid internship
- Participation in interesting projects
- Personal and professional development
- Poziom stanowiska stażysta $ Miesiąc
- Języki język angielski
- Wymagane dokumenty CV