oin our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It Matter.
As an organization we are committed to developing the next generation of Makers and Bakers. Joining us at an early career stage in our fast paced and ever changing environment will enable you to do more, learn more and grow more. You will be encouraged to step outside your comfort zone– you may even surprise yourself! We will ensure you are given the support you need to be at your best and enable you to be yourself and bring passion and personality. Here you can lean in and speak up and bring your own flavor.
Purpose of Role:
Support implementation and effectiveness of key Chocolate products development projects, which will allow the business to grow and bring new product to the market according to the consumer trends.
- Support the laboratory and pilot scale product development in different areas of work
- Ensuring ingredients availability for the trials including contact with the suppliers/ vendors, ordering new ingredients + labeling and registration
- Planning and performing simple laboratory tests with supervision of experienced colleagues developers
- Usage of analytical equipment to perform basic product checks and data collection
- Data collection and data management including basic reports preparation with the conclusions
- Involvement in other projects and support other team priorities
- Student of last years or graduate status (up to max. 1 year after graduation) Preferred faculties: Biotechnology, Life Sciences, Chemistry, Biology, Food Processing
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Fluent English (Polish will be considered an asset)
- Great analytical skills
- Great organizational skills
- Numer referencyjny R-24563
- Dział Product Development Department
- Poziom stanowiska stażysta
- Wymiar godzinowy pełen etat
- Proponowane wynagrodzenie 4000-5000zł brutto $ 4000-5000zl Miesiąc
- Języki język polski, język angielski
- Wymagane doświadczenie brak
- Wymagane dokumenty CV