Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
The Domain Analyst is responsible for delivering impactful analysis and insight specializing in a domain, in accordance with the key domain priorities, including:
- Working closely with market segments on delivering value to accounts
- Creating distinctive insights to support development, packaging and commercialization of priority solutions
- Supporting the creation of domain and sub-domain trends decks within the team
- Contributing towards regional, service-line and sector strategy
Your key responsibilities
The role requires the ability to combine analytical skills with a strategic mindset and a real-world perspective driven by an understanding of both clients’ experiences and broader market drivers. This position also requires candidates to build an awareness and understanding of EY Knowledge’s full suite of products and services which they can share with internal customers and stakeholders.
Analysts work closely with the Domain Knowledge Leadership team as well as the wider analyst and Knowledge management team to support the Domain leadership teams as well as other senior stakeholders by providing impactful research, analysis and insight to help EY differentiate itself in the marketplace. The Analyst will also work closely with knowledge specialists in other domains (e.g., in other sectors, service lines or geographies) to deliver on cross-cutting topics and initiatives.
Skills and attributes for success
- Being a quick learner and demonstrating adaptability to change
- Problem-solving skills
- Open to work in different time zones
- High standard of integrity and confidentiality
- Willing to and capable of delivering under tight timelines
To qualify for the role, you must have
- MBA/Master’s degree or postgraduate qualification preferable
- Bachelor’s degree and applicable relevant work experience can also be considered
- Experience: Minimum 0-3 years of experience in strategy, business analysis, industry research, management consulting or business performance, advising organizations in the relevant sector.
- Possess basic to intermediate understanding of the applicable domain, strong analytical skills and the ability to develop a point of view.
- Willingness to build a network of internal contacts to help support domain and broader business objectives.
- Previous experience of working on domain/sector databases will be a plus, but not essential.
- Collaborative and able to work well as part of a geographically dispersed multidisciplinary and multicultural project team.
- Proficient in English with well-structured oral and written communications skills; able to explain difficult concepts in a clear, concise and graphic-rich style, using appropriate analytics and visualization tools.
- Basic to intermediate skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Teams, Power BI. Good experience with large sets of data sets. Experience with data modelling, data analytics, and various data management tools is a plus.
- Comfortable with occasional travel and working flexible hours, across multiple time zones.
What we look for
The ideal candidate would have good analytical skills, and strong oral and written communication skills. He or She will be a problem solver, with a strong attention to detail.
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- Poziom stanowiska specjalista $ Miesiąc
- Języki język angielski