Aleet is founded by Katarzyna (Kasia) Marczuk as a private limited company. The company is registered in Poland under the address: ul. Wólczańska 125, 90-521 Łódź. Aleet are trying to make highly scalable real time fleet management and monitoring platform for citys :
fleet monitoring (information from CAN-bus, driver app, booking services),
vehicle and driver status tracking,
optimization and reporting of the fleet usage,
dynamic and static vehicle routing and scheduling.
Mission Statement: Seamless, efficient and cost-effective automated fleet management system.
More about us you can find here: https://aleet.co/
We develop cutting-edge technologies for transportation services and traffic prediction.
We are experts in the fields of machine learning, optimization, and transportation and urban planning.
We are a team of over 20 actively engaged developers, scientists, business developers, and advisors.
The transportation industry is essential to the global economy. The transportation sector faces significant challenges in the marketplace that drive the need for change what is especially seen in the covid-era. Our vision is to improve efficiency and effectiveness of transportation services by leveraging the state-of-the-art technologies in the fields of optimization, artificial intelligence, and the internet of things.
We see a shift which may require transport operators to develop new capabilities—especially to win the last mile. Our system is set up to bridge the gap between cutting costs by bottom-line improvements and efficiency, effectiveness, and operating model transformation.
- Design, implement and maintain modules within our traffic simulator and software related to the operation of fleets of vehicles;
- Designing solutions related to traffic models, vehicle routing, customer mode choice, capacitated charging, assignment with ride-sharing, multiple bin packing problems for vehicle loading and unloading (team work).
- Guide junior engineers and software engineers to implement algorithms in real fleet management systems.
- Interface with other teams (DevOps, simulation services, visualization services, etc)
- Generate new ideas and contribute to the team’s vision and systems.
Education and Experience:
- Ph.D. in Operations Research, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Computer Science, Industrial and Systems Engineering or a related field with peer reviewed publications.
- 7+ years of experience in numerical optimization of compute graphs
- 3+ years of software engineering experience in developing high-quality production software
- Applicants should have expertise in data modeling and analysis, large-scale linear and integer programming, heuristic solutions design, and/or development of efficient optimization implementations.
- A working knowledge of mathematical programming techniques (LPs, QPs, MIPs,..) accompanied by associated expertise in the use of tools and the latest technology for solving them (e.g. XPRESS, CPLEX, Gurobi, COIN-OR, etc.).
- The ability to implement models and tools through the use of modeling languages (e.g. Python, R, Matlab) or more traditional languages (Java, C++..).
- Experience with statistical analysis.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong quantitative ability
- Analytical problem solving skills
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with logistics concepts – warehouse operations, forecasting, planning, optimization and logistics – gained through work experience or graduate level education.
- Deep academic or industry expertise (post PhD 5+ years) in one or more related areas;
- An active contributor to the relevant international research communities, and able to create and act as a champion of a specific sub-topic and particular technology or application;
- Hands-on experience in applying optimization techniques to solve real-world transportation problems;
- Experience in working with cloud platforms.
- Dział IT
- Poziom stanowiska młodszy specjalista
- Wymiar godzinowy część etatu
- Proponowane wynagrodzenie powyżej 5000zł brutto $ more-than-5000zl Miesiąc
- Preferowana dyscyplina automatyka, elektronika i elektrotechnika, informatyka techniczna i telekomunikacja, inżynieria lądowa i transport, informatyka, matematyka
- Języki język polski, język angielski
- Wymagane doświadczenie powyżej 3 lat