The newly established IDEAS NCBR institute is looking for a person for the position of the leader of a research team dealing with formal modeling and proving the security of cryptographic protocols used in blockchain technology. The research will be carried out in cooperation with the cryptography and blockchain laboratory headed by prof. Stefan Dziembowski at the University of Warsaw.
- very good knowledge of at least one of the following theorem proving systems: Coq, Easycrypt, Why3, and Isabelle/HOL,
- PhD in computer science/mathematics or comparable professional experience,
- significant experience in communicating scientific results in English both orally and in writing,
- ability to understand scientific papers in English,
- experience in working in an international scientific environment.
- scientific achievements in the field of automated theorem proving documented by publications,
- knowledge of scientific aspects of cryptography and blockchain technology.
- work on very interesting scientific projects with the possibility of implementing the obtained results in practice,
- frequent interaction with Prof. S. Dziembowski’s scientific team implementing ERC (European Research Council) and NSC (National Science Centre) projects,
- opportunity to co-create a scientific team,
- form of employment: work contract,
- remuneration: PLN 15 000 gross,
- the Innovation Bonus – a share in the benefits of future commercialization of the results of a Research Project, constituting an additional remuneration in relation to the basic remuneration. The Innovation Bonus, depending on the adopted model of commercialization of the results of the Research Project, may take the form of:
- the right to participate in our income from their commercialization (in particular in the form of a license or disposal of intellectual property rights), or
- the right of acquisition of shares or stocks in a spin-out company commercializing such solutions.
- medical care
- multisport card
- group insurance
- lunch cards
- benefits from the Company Social Benefit Fund
- work tools: mobile phone, laptop
- relocation assistance
- Dział IT
- Poziom stanowiska kierownik
- Wymiar godzinowy pełen etat
- Proponowane wynagrodzenie powyżej 5000zł brutto $ more-than-5000zl Miesiąc
- Preferowany wydział Wydział Informatyki i Zarządzania, Wydział Matematyki, Filia Politechniki Wrocławskiej w Jeleniej Górze, Filia Politechniki Wrocławskiej w Wałbrzychu, Filia Politechniki Wrocławskiej w Legnicy
- Wymagane doświadczenie brak