JTI Poland is part of Japan Tobacco International, a leading international tobacco company. We operate in 130 countries, employ over 45,000 people worldwide and our product portfolio includes world-renowned brands such as Camel, LD, Winston and Logic, available on the Polish market.
In Poland, we employ over 2,300 employees and we are the 3rd player in the tobacco industry. Since the beginning of JTI’s operations in Poland in 2007, we have been the fastest growing tobacco company: our market share has more than quadrupled and our production volume has grown more than 10 times.
But our business, isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business. That’s why since 11 years JTI is one of the Top Employers in Poland, in 2020 being ranked number one for the second year in a row.
Main areas of responsibility:
- Ensure efficient delivery of Compensation and Benefits related administration services to all stakeholders (entities, regions, HQ, employees) in line with agreed Service Level Agreements
- Annual Salary Review: cycles setup and coordination
- Short-term incentives administration (both Corporate and Local) in compensation platform, SAP HR and Local payroll systems
- Manage eligible employee enrolment into various corporate/local Benefit Plans
- Maintain enrolment/change/cancellation information in corporate and local systems, as well as external providers
- Act as liaison for payroll, benefits providers and identified 3rd part providers in the countries/entities in scope
- Act as single point of contact for compensation and benefits data/info of the countries/entities in scope to all the JTI stakeholders
- Create queries and generate reports from SAP HR and other corporate and local systems for ad hoc requests from relevant stakeholders
- Ensures quality of compensation and benefits data available for the decision making process
You as a professional:
- University degree
- Experience in a multinational organization
- SAP HR knowledge would be an advantage
- Good MS Office skills (MS Excel good working knowledge is preferred)
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Detail orientated, with high level of accuracy and confidentiality
- Systematic and efficient time management
- Proactive and team player attitude
- Fluent written and spoken English, intermediate (B1 or higher level) knowledge of French, German, Romanian, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Poziom stanowiska specjalista $ Miesiąc