About Mphasis Wyde
Since its creation in 1997, Wyde, a Mphasis company, has been a leader in the world of insurance software publishing, particularly through Wynsure, its management software package. Wyde has an international presence with headquarters in Bloomington, USA, offices in Canada, a Research and Development Center in Paris, and Centers of Excellence in India and Poland.
Wynsure is a software package for the management of insurance contracts in group and individual health and personal insurance and in credit insurance. It is a multilingual and easily configurable solution that meets the needs of the aforementioned business lines from quote, underwriting, risk analysis, to benefits, including the management of contributions, commissions and customer services.
You will be a part of the Wynsure As A Service team whose missions can be summarized as follows:
- Deploying, exploiting, maintaining SaaS applications.
- Establishment of a monitoring of the quality of the production.
- Analysis and correction of technical defects and incidents.
The particularity of this business lies in the fact that at each step there is a quality control requirement, to ensure that the solutions implemented continue to work after installation.
As part of Mphasis Wyde’s SaaS activities, the employee’s missions are:
- Deploy and update client applications: Ensure deliveries in different environments.
- Perform the test phase and ensure that all services are working as intended.
- Monitor and guarantee the quality of services provided to clients that are described and measured by the contractual SLAs.
- Ensure the consideration, communication and end-to-end resolution of incidents. The employee is also in charge of the follow-up of tickets.
- Work in accordance with deadlines and contractual quality with customers.
- Research latest technologies to ensure the sustainability of solutions and propose improvements.
- Create and maintain documentation for applications, processes and procedures.
- Participate in operating procedures automation (tools and procedures).
- Participate in on-call rotation to respond to critical incidents
- Solid bases in schedulers and CI/CD (JobScheduler, Jenkins, package managers and artifacts repositories, …)
- Solid bases in monitoring and logging stacks (Nageos, Centreon, ELK, …)
- Knowledge in devops technical stacks (Ansible, Terraform & IaC, Azure pipelines, …)
- Knowledge in containerization (Docker, Kubernetes, …)
- Knowledge in public cloud providers (AWS, Azure)
- Knowledge in infrastructure (network, load balancer, proxies, VM management, …)
- Administration and system tools: windows server, batch, VM, JobScheduler, web servers (IIS, Tomcat, Apache, …), FTP…
- Relational database management (PostgreSQL, Oracle, SQL Server).
- Operating system: Windows (Win 10, Windows Server 2012/2016/2019), Linux.
- Writing technical documentation in English
- Customer service orientation
- Self-motivation and ability to work autonomously
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Motivation in learning new technologies and improving existing tools and procedures
- Capacity to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Working within a team-oriented environment
- Fluent in English (oral and written)
- Challenging work in a friendly and stable environment
- Opportunity for professional development
- Being a part of experienced and proactive team
- Flexible working hours
- Office located near the city center
- Trainings & access to a large e-learning portal
- Certification fund
- Social Fund Benefit
- Refund for glasses if needed
- Medical & Life insurance
- Numer referencyjny OPS_2022
- Dział IT
- Poziom stanowiska młodszy specjalista
- Wymiar godzinowy pełen etat
- Proponowane wynagrodzenie not specified $ not-specified Miesiąc
- Preferowana dyscyplina informatyka techniczna i telekomunikacja, informatyka
- Języki język angielski, język francuski
- Wymagane doświadczenie brak
- Wymagane dokumenty CV