You will be responsible for supporting a global and multinational team in developing new SOAR (Security Automation, Orchestration and Response) playbooks and use cases for 5G. Your role won’t be only focusing on coding but also on API based integrations with network elements and systems, testing and documenting all the steps taken to create a repeatable use case. As you gain experience we will bring you forwards into the design process to help learn more and to help define a backlog for further delivery.
You will also have the chance to benefit from our industry renowned 5G Certifications from Bell Labs.
It’s an opportunity to be involved at the forefront of security use cases development for 5G Networks, and potentially with Enterprise as well.
We work with:
- Multivendor SDK and API
- Eclipse, JDK, Maven tools,
- Using common technologies, JIRA, Confluence, SharePoint, Teams, etc.
- CI/CD Tool Chains
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Telecommunications, Computer Science or Software Technology or equivalent education
- Good knowledge and experience in software coding in Java, Python + bash/shell
- Knowledge of integration and testing area
- Understanding of SDK and API
- Familiar with the tools like Eclipse, JDK, Maven
- Open-minded to learn all of this but not limited to
- Familiar with the following technologies:
- Big Data,
- Cloud Networks
- Good communication in English (both written and spoken as this is a global role within a multinational team)
- Poziom stanowiska stażysta
- Wymiar godzinowy część etatu $ Miesiąc
- Preferowana dyscyplina informatyka techniczna i telekomunikacja
- Języki język angielski