Aleet is founded by Katarzyna (Kasia) Marczuk as a private limited company. The company is registered in Poland under the address: ul. Wólczańska 125, 90-521 Łódź. Aleet are trying to make highly scalable real time fleet management and monitoring platform for citys :
fleet monitoring (information from CAN-bus, driver app, booking services),
vehicle and driver status tracking,
optimization and reporting of the fleet usage,
dynamic and static vehicle routing and scheduling.
Mission Statement: Seamless, efficient and cost-effective automated fleet management system.
More about us you can find here: https://aleet.co/
We develop cutting-edge technologies for transportation services and traffic prediction.
We are experts in the fields of machine learning, optimization, and transportation and urban planning.
We are a team of over 20 actively engaged developers, scientists, business developers, and advisors.
The transportation industry is essential to the global economy. The transportation sector faces significant challenges in the marketplace that drive the need for change what is especially seen in the covid-era. Our vision is to improve efficiency and effectiveness of transportation services by leveraging the state-of-the-art technologies in the fields of optimization, artificial intelligence, and the internet of things.
We see a shift which may require transport operators to develop new capabilities—especially to win the last mile. Our system is set up to bridge the gap between cutting costs by bottom-line improvements and efficiency, effectiveness, and operating model transformation.
- Implement and maintain modules within our fleet management software, specifically related to data collection from the vehicles (driver and vehicle monitoring)
- Contribute to the software architecture, design and maintenance of our fleet monitoring software.
- Guide junior engineers and software engineers to implement new features and improve existing codebase.
- Interface with other teams (DevOps, simulation services, ML and optimization, visualization services, etc)
- Generate new ideas and contribute to the team’s vision and systems.
Education and Experience:
- Masters in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- Strong track record of robust implementations (work experience of minimum of 3 years)
- Python 3.x
- Experience with virtualization (e.g. Docker)
- Experience with cloud computing (e.g. AWS, RDS, Lambda, Api Gateway)
- Knowledge of software design patterns and software architecture
- Experience with software engineering tools, e.g., Git, CI, CD, etc, (we are basing on Bitbucket GIt/Pipelines)
- Code quality techniques (Unit/Integration tests writing, scenarios designing, working with code review, documenting code, etc.)
- Experience developing software as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong quantitative ability
- Analytical problem solving skills
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently
- Experience with real-time systems, 3+ yrs of experience
- Experience with code profiling and optimization
- Previous exposure to and familiarity with software development in Java and Python
- Prior experience in developing algorithms or research on traffic simulations, graph theories, optimization techniques, machine learning would be a plus.
- Dział IT
- Poziom stanowiska specjalista
- Wymiar godzinowy pełen etat
- Proponowane wynagrodzenie powyżej 5000zł brutto $ more-than-5000zl Miesiąc
- Preferowana dyscyplina automatyka, elektronika i elektrotechnika, informatyka techniczna i telekomunikacja, inżynieria lądowa i transport, informatyka, matematyka
- Języki język polski, język angielski
- Wymagane doświadczenie powyżej 3 lat