Our offer includes:
- A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life insurance, pension plan
- Ambitious goal to set up new Global Business Center Complex environment of working with multiple stakeholders
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally
- Wide variety of projects and tasks, ambitious goals and independence in achieving them
- Flexible working conditions
- Modern office in a convenient location
Main areas of responsibility:
- Ensuring sound process and production of statutory financial statements.
- Analysing of JTI SA Statutory financials and accounts.
- Collaborating with external auditors on audit of Statutory Financial Statements, and resolution of any issues arising.
- Supporting computation and preparation of Tax Pack for JTI SA for actuals (on a quarterly basis) and planning purpose .
- Supporting JTI SA on Process Improvement initiatives.
- Working with JTI SA Tax team and JTI SA Business Model team to ensure compliance with tax requirements and JTI SA Business Model.
- Working with JTI SA and markets / entities to ensure accurate and timely booking and invoicing of royalties,
- Execute J-SOX and Swiss Sox controls.
You as a professional:
- University degree in finance/ accounting with a strong knowledge of IFRS and Swiss GAAP
- Min 3-5 years work experience, with audit background (preferably Big Four) or in a multinational working environment
- Fluent English (written and spoken). Proficient SAP R3, BWP and MS Excel skills
- High integrity and ability to work with different cultures, excellent communication skills.
- Qualified accountant
- Poziom stanowiska specjalista $ Miesiąc