Cool innovative things always origin from small organizations! And only here you have to possibility to participate in projects from the very start to the success at the customer! You really see and experience what you are working for! We are a group of two creative companies located in Germany (www.mobiletronics.net) and in Wroclaw (Poland).
We are offering safe automation and networked autonomous solutions mainly for off highway mobile machines and vehicles operating on private ground
With our track-in-track driving trains (like a “tram on rubber tires”) our group is shareholder and technology provider of a machine producer in Austria (www.virturail.com). We also develop and produce Radio Remote Controls for big VOLVO Trucks. Our customers are world leading companies.
You can be part of a highly motived and creative international team! We need new responsible and experienced team players to create exciting new and functional safe automation solutions for mobile machines in the areas of steer-by-wire, brake-by-wire and electric drives.
As a small growing company we provide a lot of opportunities for personal development in an open and flat hierarchy working environment. Our office is in the very city center of Wroclaw. Also work from home office is possible after an introduction phase.
You should have knowledge and experience in one or more of the following areas: PLC programming (CODESYS), binary logic, control algorithms, CAN bus, optionally also in functional safety (EN13849), Linux, Ethernet-TCP/IP and C/C++
Other important competencies we are looking for are communication skills, team orientation, solution oriented critical thinking, problem solving and proactivity.
English is our company language and therefore essential for the job.
Your responsibilities will be dependent on which area you will be working in:
- Maintenance and development of Functional Safe and non safe application software for mobile machines related to I/O handling, logics and the implementation of control loops
- Creating norm conformant software documentation (esp. for the Safe parts)
- Developing test programs
- Developing external configuration, diagnoisis and service tools e.g. using Phyton
- Developing software interfaces to navigation sensors like e.g. Radar, LIDAR GPS or inertial systems
- Improving / maintaining and implementing navigation algorithms
- Developing flexible logging and high level diagnosis systems
- Developing interfaces to customer systems (e.g. for map interfacing, travel missions etc)
- Developing Remote Supervision and Control Center software
In addition would appreciate team leading skills.
As benefits you can expect sport subscription, private healthcare, flat structure, small teams, international projects and flexible working hours as well as a casual working environment.
- Poziom stanowiska specjalista
- Wymiar godzinowy pełen etat
- Proponowane wynagrodzenie powyżej 5000zł brutto $ more-than-5000zl Miesiąc
- Preferowana dyscyplina automatyka, elektronika i elektrotechnika, informatyka techniczna i telekomunikacja, inżynieria mechaniczna, informatyka, matematyka
- Preferowany wydział Wydział Informatyki i Telekomunikacji, Wydział Elektryczny, Wydział Elektroniki, Fotoniki i Mikrosystemów, Wydział Matematyki
- Języki język polski, język angielski, język niemiecki