Tech-Internship – Junior Cyber Security Consultant
Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery centre network by EY.
EY GDS (Global Delivery Services) means 46.000 specialists providing globally IT, project management and strategic business services to EY member firms. In addition we deliver support and solutions to clients from all over the world.
Within last few years our portfolio of IT services within EY Global Delivery Services became wide spread around the globe. We are running multiple international, from small through medium-to large software implementation projects worldwide, amongst other working on implementing web and cloud based solutions leveraging most of modern technologies.
With a constant growth of our business and customers’ needs we are willing to move our projects on the new track. We are able to offer you a Junior Cyber Security Consultant with an intensive training program. You will use the most advanced technology stack and you will have an opportunity to implement new solutions. You will work with the most recognizable and influential players on the IT/ financial markets within the challenging projects.
Skills and attributes for success:
- Hands on skills with basic administration of Windows and Linux environments
- Understanding of Networking principles
- Basic programming skills (Java, Python, Bash, Powershell or other language)
- Willingness to explore Data Protection and Privacy domains
- Drive for Security Policy and Standards creation
- Curiosity about Cybersecurity domain and its subdomains
- Willingness to learn and expand knowledge
- Fluency in English
- Team player skills and ability to work collaboratively with and through others
What working at EY offers:
At EY, we’re dedicated to helping our clients, from world’s top companies — and the work we do with them is as varied as they are.
You get to internship with inspiring and meaningful projects. Our focus is education and coaching alongside practical experience to ensure your personal development. You will quickly grow into a responsible role with challenging and stimulating assignments. Moreover, you will be part of an interdisciplinary environment that emphasizes high quality and knowledge exchange. Plus we offer:
- Full-time paid internship which will last 2 months (04-05.2022)
- Open for a students based on Internship Agreement
- Remote and office work opportunities (Warsaw or Wroclaw)
- Opportunity to develop technical and non-technical skills in a global environment
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Variety of platforms for upskilling including not limited access to Udemy for business and on-site trainings
- Flexible full time working hours with respect to your work life balance
- There will be an opportunity to extend the contract for further months
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join Early Professionals Internship at EY GDS. Join us in building a better working world.
- Poziom stanowiska stażysta $ Miesiąc
- Języki język angielski