About the project
Qualitytaskforce is creating Customer Experience house, in which we will test the new protocols for smart home and wifi. Our test focus is on functional performance and security aspects. Our goal is to create the test environment as close to the client environment (smart home) as possible. As a Test House employee, you have to opportunity to move in the modern smart house on the Wrocław suburbs (free of charge) or you can also visit Test House like it is your office Monday to Friday from 8/9 AM till 4/5 PM.
What we offer
MyBenefit System (Multisport card)
LuxMed private medical care
Allowance for Pyszne.pl
- English classes
Necessary tools: phone, laptop / workstation
Introductory training and support of experienced employees
Support in career development and competences: co-financing of courses and certification, a wide offer of online and on-site training
- Students of last year or graduates of telecommunication, IT, electronics are welcomed
- Knowledge of tools: Wireshark (network protocol analyzer), ability to analyze pcap files.
- Understanding of Wi-Fi (knowledge of wifi standard IEEE 802.11) and network (network layers and protocols)
- Familiarity with Jira, Confluence, TestRail
- Basic skills in writing scripts (Bash)
- Knowledge of Linux
- Good command of English, at least B2 level
- Analytical skills
- Nice to have: basic skills in writing tests (python), knowledge of Postman, knowledge of hardware testing, experience with octoBox (octoScope company), Airsniff (network analyzer), Wiperf (Wi-Fi performance), Iperf (Wi-Fi performance), Attila security (network security platform), ISTQB knowledge, certificate is a plus.
- Poziom stanowiska młodszy specjalista $ Miesiąc
- Języki język polski, język angielski
- Wymagane dokumenty CV w języku angielskim