Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride.
You assist in planning, developing and execution of capital projects, technical development, feasibility perspectives of engineering-related activities in the supply chain and capital-expense project execution to support growth, world-class manufacturing and productivity with the highest level of quality, safety and environmental requirements. You help ensure sure that Mondelēz International business and innovation processes in project management and Mondelēz International standards in execution are followed.
How you will contribute
The role supports capital project execution, and you will be accountable for the quality of the results and execution of capital projects using Mondelēz standards, and business and innovation processes in project management. You will help define and deliver the capital and technical agenda during the development phase of capital investments with stakeholders so that accurate budgets, plans and fit-for-purpose technical solutions are provided and develop the capital budget according to the contract and forecast cash flow. You will also help ensure that applicable engineering developments and standards are properly implemented, and support the development and implementation of state-of-the-art processes and equipment strategies to optimize resources, harmonize assets and rollout best practices.
During internship you will be performing diverse tasks such as:
- Supporting engineers
- Supporting the technical part of projects implemented in the factory
- Automation in manufacturing, making changes and improvements to existing machines,
- New product development – checking project feasibility
- Contacting with customers and suppliers, also abroad
- Collecting data from production,
- Liaising with other roles and activities,
- Attending meetings related to projects
- Checking project documentation
Education / Certifications:
- Students or fresh graduates of technical fields of study such as: mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, automation, robotics etc.
Job specific requirements:
- Very good knowledge of English and Polish
- Knowledge of industrial machines (mechanics, automatics, technical drawings etc.) and planning the production process continuity
- Practical skills in using construction software such as AutoCad
- Highly developed interpersonal skills
- Highly developed self-organisation skills
- Analytical thinking and planning skills
- Driver’s license category B is a plus
- Being a team player
- Working effectively and under pressure to meet deadlines
- Good analytical skills
- Occasional one day trips between the factories of Polish chocolate cluster (e.g. Wrocław, Skarbimierz).
- Numer referencyjny R-38807
- Poziom stanowiska stażysta
- Wymiar godzinowy pełen etat $ Miesiąc
- Preferowana dyscyplina automatyka, elektronika i elektrotechnika, inżynieria mechaniczna
- Języki język polski, język angielski
- Wymagane doświadczenie brak
- Wymagane dokumenty CV in Polish/English