It’s never too early to start your professional career. Antmicro’s open source internship program gives you the opportunity to get hands-on experience doing real work on real projects with our engineers. If you are technically-minded and, like us, passionate about open source, then this is the opportunity for you.
- full time students of senior years in computer science, electronics or related fields
- availability during an intensive, 2-months summer program (ca. 300 hours in total) or flexible program during the academic year (min. 20 hours/week, ca. 200 hours in total)
- understanding of, or willingness to learn about computer architectures
- Programming skills in selected compilable (C/C++, C#) and scripting languages (Python, Bash)
- passion for open source projects
- readiness for everyday work in Linux
- ability to quickly adopt new technologies
- methodical approach and attention to detail
- teamwork and willingness to learn from others
- good command of English
Your interests may include:
- kernel development
- embedded middleware
- cloud computing
- machine learning/AI algorithms
- video processing
- RTOS development & OS porting
- device drivers development
- computer architectures
- object-oriented programming
- embedded systems emulators/simulators
- scripting languages
- hardware design
Learn to work with industry-leading tech, such as Android, Zephyr, Linux, Renode, RISC-V, TensorFlow, Caffe, OpenCV, Singularity, KiCad, Docker, ROS and more.
If you meet the listed criteria and want to join our team, apply by filling in our application form.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.