Start your professional career with Antmicro
Antmicro’s paid internship program for full time students gives you the opportunity to get hands-on experience doing real work on real projects with our engineers. You can help us build the future of technology working on R&D assignments with robotics, drones, computer vision, smart industry, Edge AI and IoT systems, FPGA SoC and GPGPUs, Open source RISC-V CPUs, and open source tools for IoT development.
Antmicro is a software-driven tech company developing leading edge cyber-physical and edge AI systems for various branches of industry. Antmicro provides applied R&D for customers worldwide, offering assistance in prototyping, new product development and adoption of modern embedded technologies, both in the software and hardware area. The vast majority of Antmicro’s projects include a broad range of open source technologies such as RISC-V, Renode, Zephyr, ROS, Caffe, TensorFlow, Linux and Android.
Requirements for the intern position:
* full time students of senior years in computer science, electronics or related fields
* availability during an intensive, 2-months summer program (ca. 300 hours in total) or flexible program during the academic year (min. 20 hours/week, ca. 200 hours in total)
* understanding of, or willingness to learn about computer architectures
* readiness for everyday work in Linux
* ability to quickly adopt new technologies
* methodical approach and attention to detail
* teamwork and willingness to learn from others
* good command of English
Your interests may include:
* kernel development
* embedded middleware
* cloud computing
* machine learning/AI algorithms
* video processing
* rTOS development & OS porting
* device drivers development
* computer architectures
* object-oriented programming
* scripting languages
* hardware design
Learn to work with industry-leading tech, such as Android, Zephyr, Linux, Renode, RISC-V, TensorFlow, Caffe, OpenCV, Singularity, KiCad, Docker, ROS and more.
If you would like to apply, fill in and submit our application form available at https://antmicro.com/about/careers/internships-wroclaw/apply/
Currently, due to extraordinary measures taken countrywide, our recruitment process will be carried out online.