Do you wish to shape the future of open computing systems? Join Antmicro’s business development team to help find new customers and markets where our edge AI technologies and open source approach will make a difference.
As the sales and business development team at Antmicro, we take care to develop in-depth knowledge regarding our products and solutions and how they relate to the company’s underlying vision of driving development even in traditionally closed and proprietary domains through open source and collaboration. To effectively perform our consultative and solution-based sales strategy, we learn all about the relevant technologies and identify product applications by studying current market trends. Throughout the year we participate in organize and lead trade shows, conferences, seminars and other marketing events to reach and develop our customer base.
One of your key roles will be to offer all existing and potential customers the highest level of sales in a dynamic, technical context. You will collaborate across teams, working closely with senior engineers, business development and marketing executives. On a regular basis you will keep your team members up to date on the progress of sales opportunities by preparing reports and presentations. By staying up to date with product development you will develop confidence and enhance your customer-facing skills while leveraging your technical expertise. You will maintain frequent and professional business correspondence/calls in English, which requires a proficient level of written communication skills.
- minimum 2+ years of successful customer-facing technical sales experience, ideally in the field of computer science
- experience in managing B2B relations with a track record of steadily increasing responsibility in sales or customer growth
- minimum Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science or related field
- strong technical knowledge, understanding of and passion for high-tech
- strong analytical, numerical and presentation skills
- experience in executing company priorities in collaborative negotiations
- ability to perform market and relevant technical research independently
- ability to develop and use solution-based, consultative sales techniques
- fluency in English, highly articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- willingness to continuously assess and improve your work methodology
- high self-motivation to take initiative and maintain ownership of tasks
- ready to travel for business when necessary
- full-time employment only (no B2B, no agencies)
- eligibility to work in the EU
This is an onsite opportunity. For a list of offices see our locations pages.
If you meet the listed criteria and want to join our team, apply by filling in our application form.
If you are still studying full-time, but wish to apply for the position in the future, you can take an internship program with us.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.
- Job level specialist
- Hourly dimension full time $ Month
- Languages English