- Develop and implement new web applications
- Maintain and improve existing web applications
- Design SQL databases
- Working in a SCRUM environment
- Test and maintain software products to ensure strong functionality and optimization.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure with constantly changing priorities and deadlines.
- Clearly and regularly communicate with management and technical support colleagues
- Observe or runs test of program using sample or actual data, assist in user acceptance training.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
- Ability to work as a frontend/backend/fullstack developer
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude
- Attention to detail
Technology stack: .NET 5.0 (C#), MSSQL, Angular 2.0+, Entity Framework, Git
We reserve the right to contact selected candidates.
- Job level specialist
- Hourly dimension full time
- Salary not specified $ not-specified Month
- Faculty Faculty of Computer Science and Management
- Experience none
- Required documents CV